Prescription Line Closure JULY 2016
How To Order Your Prescription.
From July 2016 via the Patient Access (Offers online repeat ordering and appointment booking)
Online Registration Required
Via your preffered chemist.
If you give them permission they will take over the arrangments for ordering of your prescriptions when it is due and despence it ready for you to collect. please note this service is by formal arrangment with your local pharmacy.
- Via the post.
- Drop your repeat slip into the prescription box at the practice.
- Use the prescription form at the practice.
You will also be able to book appointments and order repeat prescriptions on your mobile device using a free app. Search for Patient Access in the App store/Google Play.
Please allow two working days before you collect your prescription.
Please do not try to order a repeat prescription by phoning the appointment line as the receptionists will NOT be able to offer this service.
For more information on this new service and how you can use it please Download leaflet (pdf,145KB)
If you are taking regular medication, a further supply of medication can be obtained on request, subject to your doctor's approval.
Please allow at least 48 hours for this to be processed and let us know which chemist you wish to collect the medicines from.
How to Order
- In person and handing your request to our Reception Staff
- At the chemist of your choice in town, by handing in your repeat slip (the right hand of your prescription). You can collect your medication 48 hours later from them.
- By posting your request in an envelope addressed to:
Clare House Surgery
- On-Line, by using the link above.
- The cost of a prescription is £8.40.
- You may be exempt, depending on your circumstances.
- You can buy a pre-payment certificate lasting 3 months for £29.10, or 1 year for £104. For more information call 0845 850 0030 or click here.