For more information on this new service and how you can use it please Download leaflet (pdf,145KB)
If you are taking regular medication, a further supply of medication can be obtained on request, subject to your doctor's approval.
Please allow at least 48 hours for this to be processed and let us know which chemist you wish to collect the medicines from.
How to Order
- In person and handing your request to our Reception Staff
- At the chemist of your choice in town, by handing in your repeat slip (the right hand of your prescription). You can collect your medication 48 hours later from them.
- By posting your request in an envelope addressed to:
Clare House Surgery
- By telephone, requests are handled between 9am - 12noon Monday to Friday using the dedicated prescription telephone number 01884 253593.
- On-Line, by using the link above.
- The cost of a prescription is £7.65.
- You may be exempt, depending on your circumstances.
- You can buy a pre-payment certificate lasting 3 months for £29.10, or 1 year for £104. For more information call 0845 850 0030 or click here.